Check out http://www.intervarsity.org/ if you are interested in learning more about InterVarsity Christian Fellowship.
I love writing and usually that means just writing in my journal. But every once in a while, when I get really ambitious, I throw out a blog post.
Monday, October 3, 2011
#intervarsity
I saw this video on Facebook this morning and thought I would share it. I frequently talk about InterVarsity, but forget that not everyone around me is in college, or is familiar with Drake InterVarsity or InterVarsity as a campus ministry. Hopefully this video will either give you a taste of what InterVarsity is or a reminder of the mission of InterVarsity. The things mentioned in this video are also things that are important to me.
Check out http://www.intervarsity.org/ if you are interested in learning more about InterVarsity Christian Fellowship.
Check out http://www.intervarsity.org/ if you are interested in learning more about InterVarsity Christian Fellowship.
Labels:
intervarsity,
senioryear,
WhoAmI?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment