Here are a few of the pictures from the trip that my entire program went on to three cities in Jiangxi Province. The trip was from July 21-24.
I have a lot going on right now and I’m not even sure what to write, so I thought I would just share some photos to let you know that I’m still alive.

I thought this garden area was super beautiful and peaceful.

During the trip we had different assignments and tasks, one of them was to find a person and ask them these questions. Here is a video of me talking to a random lady. Oh yeah, and do you like the hat? haha The place where we were at was a pivotal place for the Red Army.

Here is a picture of me with a waterfall. We went to this scenic area where there were two big waterfalls and a couple different small ones.

And here’s a picture with all the Drake people (and a few other students). Yep, we are all alive still!

Here’s a better picture of the waterfall. And me. I’ve never been to a waterfall like that before, but for some reason I feel like there should be a little more between you and jumping into the water. Like a fence or something.

And here’s the super scary cable car. Booo heights


I thought this garden area was super beautiful and peaceful.

During the trip we had different assignments and tasks, one of them was to find a person and ask them these questions. Here is a video of me talking to a random lady. Oh yeah, and do you like the hat? haha The place where we were at was a pivotal place for the Red Army.

Here is a picture of me with a waterfall. We went to this scenic area where there were two big waterfalls and a couple different small ones.

And here’s a picture with all the Drake people (and a few other students). Yep, we are all alive still!

Here’s a better picture of the waterfall. And me. I’ve never been to a waterfall like that before, but for some reason I feel like there should be a little more between you and jumping into the water. Like a fence or something.

And here’s the super scary cable car. Booo heights

The next day we went to a place where they make porcelain vases. They were huge!!

They made them by hand! I couldn’t believe it, it was really cool to see all the different steps in making a vase. If I remember right, they said that it is 3 months from clay to finished product.

We also visited a factory where they make small porcelain. Here is a picture of one of the gift shops.


They made them by hand! I couldn’t believe it, it was really cool to see all the different steps in making a vase. If I remember right, they said that it is 3 months from clay to finished product.

We also visited a factory where they make small porcelain. Here is a picture of one of the gift shops.

No comments:
Post a Comment