Tomorrow I am busy studying for my first big exam, so this will be short and sweet. Today I only had language class. Afterwards, I ate at a Chinese restaurant for lunch with a group of people. I was fun because we could have a big group of us at a round table and order lots and lots of dishes and share them. In the afternoon I studied and met with my language tutor. For dinner we ate at the cafeteria. I picked up a half a dragonfruit and had it for dessert while heading back to studying. Here is a picture. It looks like it would have a really strong taste, but it’s super mild. It kind of reminds me of the texture of a kiwi. Tomorrow after class I am leaving for Nanjing to visit a friend and will be gone until Sunday.

No comments:
Post a Comment