Friday, August 19, 2011

Saturday, July 16


Today I went to a Chinese amusement park. And I survived. And I didn’t get sick. And I had fun. And I felt like I walked a million miles. And I had ice cream. And I waited in line FOREVER. Smashed, packed sweaty, people touching me, Chinese lines. And here are some pictures.
I also went to Disneyland right before going to China. Notice any similarities?
Me with my Disneyland Ticket.

Me with my Happy Valley Ticket.
Here is the group of us that went together.
And here are some pictures that I took throughout the day. Here is the front gate.
Of course there was a Pizza Hut in the front area. There were also a couple of froyo stores. But they were both super expensive and unfortunately they did not offer my favorite toppings, so I had to pass.
This is the first ride that we went on. We waited in line for somewhere around two hours to go on it.
On one of the rides you and a partner use a push cart and race against other couples, down this track to get to an airplane that is “on fire”. The one person pumps water while the other person holds the hose and tries to spray water on the fire. For some reason I passed on that one.
I love taking pictures of random signs that have ok English translations. Here are two that I found and liked today.


No comments:

Post a Comment