Friday, August 19, 2011

Saturday, August 6


This morning I got up early, spent some time in my room, did some shopping at Trust Mart, grabbed breakfast and then decided to write a new blog post. For breakfast I had some fried bread from the street (it’s main flavors are egg and onion, and it’s spongy, I have no idea why I eat it that sounds disgusting). But I love walking up to the street vendor who sells it, just pointing and saying “that one, three kuai.” Keeping it simple.
So I guess there is a typhoon happening sometime today in Shanghai. I’m not really sure what a typhoon is or if I should be worried or what all a typhoon involves. Is it like a hurricane or a tsunami? I sure hope not. The clouds were dark and funky yesterday and so far this morning. It’s still humid but every so often there’s a nice cool breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment