I just realized that tomorrow will be my last first day of school. Well I should be more specific, hopefully my last first day of undergraduate class at Drake University. Tonight I had lunch at Hubbell and am relaxing before my floor meeting. As I continue to see first year students flood the campus, I'm sure that I never could have imagined what my life looks like right now. Twelve days ago I was in China, I'm an RA and still living on campus, and I've spent more time focused on InterVarsity stuff for back to school than academic things. I'm not sure how else to explain it, I'm just having one of those "when did my life become crazy" moments.
This is also making me think about just how quickly time flies by. What can I do to make the most out of every day? How can I use the time and resources that I am given to serve the God I love? Starting right here and right now.
i love your challenge to use every moment to be worthwhile for the Lord. I was praying and asking God over and over, "what is my life worth right now? What is the purpose of my life?" Then I read this in Matthew:
ReplyDelete"Whoever find his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it." (Mt. 10:39)
Sounds like you are on the right track!! <3 KC