Friday, August 19, 2011

Wednesday, July 6


This is how you know I am missing my sister.
Exhibit A-Winnie the Pooh Tissues.
Exhibit B- Winnie the Pooh crackers. Vanilla and Chocolate. The vanilla flavored ones are like nilla wafters, only better. I’m in love.
And they even have prints on the cracker/cookie things. How cute is that?
Probably only my family will understand this, so I should explain. When my sister was younger she LOVED Winnie the Pooh. The only reason I, as a 21 year old college student would purchase something decked out in Winnie the Pooh is because it makes me think of my sister. Whatever it takes to keep me sane, right?
Anyway today I had a meeting for a service project that I am going on during the last week of July. I am really excited about this opportunity. We will be teaching English and information about personal hygiene to elementary students in a rural village. Sweet, right? I’ll post more about it soon. And don’t worry, I won’t be missing out on language instruction. There will be a teacher coming with us and she is going to give us one on one instruction of the material that we will miss during this week long project.

No comments:

Post a Comment