Friday, August 19, 2011

Tuesday, July 5


All I have to say right now is that I am stuck in a rut. Stuck in a rut of eating either some type of dumpling or soup. I just want a big salad with cucumbers and ranch dressing, steamed veggies with a little butter and garlic salt, a bagel with cream cheese, a pice of string cheese, an americano, and some zyrtec. Absolutely nothing sweet. I feel like I am definitely not getting enough vegetables here. I just want some celery, cucumbers and dill dip. And another reason why I am feeling stuck in a rut is that I have been wearing my hair the same way for what feels like eternity, french braid with a headband. I wear a v-neck tshirt everyday, for some reason, that’s pretty much all I brought. I study for a million hours each day. And I want the zyrtec because can’t stop sneezing, my nose is running. It feels like allergies, but since I’m not a doctor, maybe I just have a cold. And I’m breaking out with acne. boo.
But I love it, and I wouldn’t change a thing.
Today I woke up early, studied. Went to class. Ate lunch. Went to class. Studied. Snacked. Went to tutoring. Had dinner. Studied. Went to bed.
Here’s a picture. French Braid. V-Neck.
Well and here’s my face as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment